From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 10:18:47 EDT
Hi,
Well last week I asked for help to keep the shelter going until I could get
a job.  Well, enough people came through to make that possible it looks
like.  There will be pics of the fuzzies on our web site enjoying the
blessings of you good people.  Just yesterday I got four new ferrets into
the rescue and without that help I would not have been able to take them.
Three of them are very placeable and can go to new homes in 2 weeks after
there Quarantine Period, 1 sable male 2yrs very sweet, 1 very black (almost
no color to undercoat or face)N/M 2 1/2 yrs worlds biggest sweetheart, 1
Silver mitt female 2yrs also very sweet to women deals with men.  All still
have to be fixed (Included in adoption fee) or were after they turned 1 yr.

Well again thank you to all who help

If anyone still wishes to contribute We can still use supplements, Formula
Please e-mail me

Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane