From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 20:38:10 -0500
HI readers .

This is to clarify questions I had with Pingsford Porridge...
Interested in the product I visited the website- I could not locate
ingredients o the site-- I really did try to see them..

AS a cautious shelter Mom who has seen too many ferret illnesses I
want to know everything the ferrets ingest!

Thankfully Kim emailed me to state that they are:
<Snip> ...Ingredients:
>Human-grade chicken, turkey, beef, beef liver, and whole eggs.
>
>That's it, nothing else. No fillers, no supplements, nothing but
>what's listed.

I cannot argue with this combination of ingredients.

I look forward to trying this healthy supplement out especially on
some of the challenged ferrets here.

I have seen great things happen in the past with cardio and other
health conditions when meats are substituted for kibble diets. There
are some kids here that seem to need a boost so I am ready to see if
this does better than our chicken mixtures!

Sorry if I came off like a wet sponge-- this past year was a horror
show with food recalls-- I just became overly cautious!

Alicia at www.ferretwise.org a 501c3 organization

PS- ALexandra we got no canned hams here- must be in the wrong line I
guess!