From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 14:52:54 -0400
I found the best way to give meds to my ferts, is to measure the meds out,
put in a tiny pill cup ( I use cleaned chinese hot mustard cups - tiny
ones), mix in ferretone, ferrevite (enough to fit in a large enough
syringe) and suck it all up with the syringe and feed!  This works so well
for me.  I've also mixed the meds with a small amount of heavy cream (which
they love) .  If pill form, crush first and mix in.  I find that this even
helps disguise the horrible taste of pepto bismal also.  My vet will also
crush the pills for me and mix it in a molasses type solution.

Eleanor