From:
Mo Duinne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:39:11 -0500
I responded to the person who first wrote to the FML about Taylor.  I never
received a response from the person who posted, but from the Mr. Higgins
who runs the shelter.  Who informed me that I could view their web site
and make a choice from there.  He was polite but nothing more.  When I
responded back, that I had been under the impression that it was an
emergency to adopt this little one out.  He responded rather curtly that
if I was interested in her, I would need to fill out the application and o
through the channels and that many people said they would take her but no
one seemed willing to really to want to love her.  Which by the way really
Is INSULTING.  Because most people I think might have responded, did indeed
want to have this new abandoned ferret a loving home or they would not have
bothered writing in the first place.

He went on to tell me that he was in no hurry to place her because she
seems to be bonding well with his ferrets.  So I ask, why even make the
initial post that she needs a home in the first place.

Margaret Hastie
and the ferret 6 + 1

--
Mo Duinne's Oiche Leabber