From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 19:41:26 -0800
I'm new to this board.  We have a spayed/neutered/descented 8 week old male
ferret.  I've been trying to find out as much as I can about ferrets, but
it takes time.  I've read different stories of having two ferret's instead
of one.  Could someone please share their experience with two ferret's?
Plus I heard/read it's easier to have two when they are younger then older.
Sure would like to have the best for our little one.  Right now I am not
working, but in time I will be going back to work.  My son goes to school
in the day.  So the only playtimes is in early morning and night.  Thanks
for your help.  You can write the board or email me at [log in to unmask]
P.S. the q is a Q.

Also, if anyone is in the Seattle, Washington area who would like to meet
this would be Great!

Debbie