From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:53:59 -0700
Imagine your surprise in my situation:

The ferret cage is located to the left of my computer desk.  It is one of
those 5-6 foot tall super pet ones with 9 shelves.  Noodles is on the top
half, and buckie is on the bottom with 3 shelves dividing the middle
creating two cages.

Noodles::thinking::*we have a target*

I am sitting on my computer chair, with my legs stretched to the left, in
front of the fuzzy cage.  Out of the corner of my eye, I see this bright
gleam...which happened to be Noodles coming out of her slumber to go
potty.  Her litter box is in the back right corner, but sometimes she
decides to use the front right corner.

Noodles::thinking::*locked and loaded*

I happen to see her back up in the inproper corner...so my first reaction
was to clap my hands and lean over and tell her to go in the box.  At
this point, I was eye level with her as I was leaning over.

Noodles::thinking::*FIRE!!!!*

Unfortunately, she missed her litterbox, and cage...heck she missed
EVERYTHING except me...All I remember was her tail flipping up...staring
at her bum clapping, then I felt a warm trickle run down my face, and
heard a PFFTTTTOOOOOOO!!!!  poot!  I then feel something warm slap onto
my face and slide down my cheek.

Noodles::thinking::*That's one small step for Noodles...one GIANT leap
for valerie hehe*

By this time I was shocked and ran to the bathroom thinking "How could
she do this to me?!?!  WHY ME?!?!  What did I ever do to her?!?!  I run
past the mirror...I never should have looked.  I saw a face with the
right side covered in ferret urine, and a small speck of runny poop on my
cheek.  My first instinct was to drown my face in the tub...While
frantically scrubbing my face, Mojo prances into the bathroom, runs
behind the toilet, and poops in her box.  I said "Why can't you teach
Noodles how to do that?"

*sigh*

She's back to her normal ferrety self...

-Valerie, Noodles, Mojo, and Buckie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_