From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 08:43:40 -0500
Hi everyone i am sorry to say we had to put fudge to sleep this morning.
She wasn't walking right when i got her so i took her to the vet and at
first she had parasities so we got her over that and she still wasn't acting
right.  So then we took her back to the vet they did blood work and x-rays
and the x rays were normal but the blood work came back with only like 4
test were normal range She had liver disease.  She wasn't eating so we were
force feeding her she was doiing pretty good at eating it took alot in on
her feeding times.  And wanted to get out of her cage and walk around i let
her for a few mins but not long i didn't want to to wear herself down more.
but when we went to give her her 6am feeding she wouldn't wake up so i was
holding her and called her name and was talking to her to try to get her to
wake up.  well when she started to move around she went into a seizure a bad
one we called the vet and we met him there he gave her some meds to stop the
seizure but her temp was 108 and she wasn't moving at all.  they told us her
outcome was not good at all and felt the best thing for her was to put her
to sleep my vet felt almost as bad as i did she kept telling me i am sorry
we tried everything we could do which she did and we did.  when i saw her
have the seizure i started crying it was awful i told my vet from the
beginning i don't want her to suffer as long as it takes i want her better
and will do anything it takes to get her there but i do not want her to
suffer.her seizure was so bad that she said she had bain damage already from
it and she would more than likly have kidney problems on top of her liver
problems.I know she is at a better place now and is running and playing with
other fuzzies.I only had her for three weeks but she is very much loved and
missed She will have her own web page soon i am making for her as soon as i
get the pics back i will post the url .  thank you for listening to my grief
and give all your fuzzies and hug and kiss from all of us

Thank you Judy
Snow White,Tiger, Sneezy,Noles,Spike,Babe Bear
in loving memory of Fudge{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Fudge}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}