From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 07:30:41 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled root beer ruminants...

(I'd rather "Switch" than suck up some root beer!)

Pamela mumbled something about:
>Many noises (such as the vacuum cleaner) do not upset my ferret, but
>these fireworks do.

One quick solution that I can think of: try turning on your vacuum when
the fireworks start.  The noise should just about drown out any of the
firework sounds.  You don't even need to move it around (lift the heads
up a bit from the floor for the sake of your carpet, though!), though
maybe you could hold off on your vacuuming job until the fireworks start,
then just go about your cleaning duties at that time.  Your unconcern,
coupled with the heavy noises of the vacuum should serve as a pretty
good distraction for your ferret.

Todd and the (Huh?  Whazzat?  I can't hear you!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/