From:
Carrie Kudelka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:46:29 -0600
Hello, I am new to this mailing list so I am not even sure how it works.
Anyone have any pointers?  =)

Okay, now to my question.  I have two ferrets.  (Mr. Ferret, and Tweak)
Mr. Ferret is older.  Mr. Ferret sucks on Tweaks ear when he is sleeping.
I do not understand this behavior.  Mr Ferret will start out by tugging
on his ear or neck until he gets him in the right postion...then he will
get to sucking hours at a time.  If Tweak tries to move, Mr. Ferret will
literally attack him....even pull him by the neck just to get him back
into the hammock.  I am worried that this is hurting Tweak.  Has anyone
ever experienced this behavior?  Is it normal?

Thanks for your input!
-Carrie