From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:40:12 -0700
Hello to everyone out there!!  I just wanted to remind everyone of our
monthly raffle.  We have carried over as we had little response.  The
raffle includes a pack of foamy fries, a Super Pet ferret ball, a summer
themed hammock, and a very unique ferret-shaped rug.  For pictures and
more information check out our web page and click on the Fundraiser Page.

We also have several items on ebay this week.  Bidding is set low to
begin to encourage bidding.  We are still over capacity (as most shelters
are currently) and are trying to continue to raise funds for vet visits,
food, and two that need blood work.  Thanks in advance for your support
and bidding!!  Here are the ebay items..

Like new Ferret Tandum Leash/harness set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2341394236

Like new Super Pet Igloo
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2341394940

High-backed Ferret Litter Pan
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2341395729

Used but in good shape- Pittsburg Steelers ferret bedding set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2341396464

Patriotic ferret bedding set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2341397218

New ferret Bell Collar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2341397595

New set of two cage connectors
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2341398163

Brand new 2003 Ferret Company Ferret Calendar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2341398523

Thanks again in advance!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.