From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 12:06:43 -0500
            A Wizzlebee Chirstmas                1997
                           by
                              Dee Dodge

T'was the night before chistmas
and all though the house
not one ferret was dooking or even tearing though the house

The ferrets were all snug in their hammocks
with visions of toes wiggleing under the blankets

When all of a sudden i heard such a shatter
ashtrays were flying, socks being draged and a half dozens
ferrets were hopping on my head
With that I jumped right out of bed
figgering that they just wanted to be fed

But when I went downstairs what did I find
all of the chirstmas tree balls had all been unwinded

Some of the kits were alsleep in the sockings
while the others were still hopping and popping

so next chirstmas eve you better belive
I won't be leaving any more raisin cookies
in the chirstmas sockings.

Merry chirstmas to all and to all a fertnight

    Mikki & Dee
 & The Wizzlebee Family