From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:58:07 -0800
Ok you guys/gals.  Think is funny to me so here goes.  I wrote about
trimming Sylvie's nails as being a nightmare.  The vitamins on the stomach
don't work.  So we are planning to get some furotone, sit on the kitchen
floor and poor(oops pour) it on her belly with a towel of course and see
if this gets her to lick it up.  The other day I practiced picking her up
asleep and she kept waking up.  Every minute or two I would take her out of
the cage again, nope she woke up.  Again, and again and again, until the
10th try I just gave up.  Well, I did try ok.  It's not easy bending over
into the cage to trim her nails.  Why does she have to be so darn hard.....

All of a sudden our five seem to be doing alot of butt sniffing.  Does
anyone know what all this is about?  The only new thing is we shampooed
the carpet they play on.

Debbie