From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 21:48:10 -0400
>From:    Charlene Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Breeding
>
>Hello to all the fuzzies & their owners!  I have owned ferrets for the
>past 10 years and think they are the greatest pets in the world!  I would
>love to breed them myself to try to discourage purchasing through pet
>stores.  If anyone has information on breeding, please post or email me
>directly.

ftp://ftp.zenferret.com/pub/FAQ/breeding.faq

And contact your local ferret club.  Last we checked though we had some
trouble with their website and DNS.  Talk to us at any of the ferrets
shows including the one in Pennsylvania next weekend.

>From:    Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Distemper vaccine
>
>It is just about time for my three fuzzies distemper vaccines.  I'm of
>course cautious because of all the reactions that some ferrets are having.
>My vet's office said they'll be using Merial Recumbi-tek K-9 distemper, a
>new distemper vaccine that has no agevents (which they said was causing
>the ferret reactions).

If this is the brand new one that there isn't much experience with it at
all.  We are glad to hear people can start getting it.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets