Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:54:46 -0500
After posting the story about the fire in York, PA, I got busy.  I
haven't been back to read the FML in several days.  However, several
people asked me how they might help.

As a Red Cross volunteer, I know that since the local chapter was helping
them, they will have contact info.  Although they will not give it to
you, you may be able to help the family through them (for those who
asked).  Therefore, I am giving the link to the local chapter:
http://www.redcross-yorkpa.org/

The contact info is (from the website):
York County Chapter
724 South George Street