From:
nicole virgin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:21:05 -0700
 Hey all,
I have a question for ya'll.  I have 2 ferrets.  they are kept in seperate
cages cause they don't get along very well.  well Lately one of my 2
ferrets has had some changes in her behaviors.  she has been much more
agressive to all the other animals in the house.  she has not gotten along
well with my other ferret for quite awhile.  Lately she has taken to
attacking the cat to the point of making the cat mew about getting bitten.
she even goes after the dog.  she was an only ferret before I got her.  I
have had her a yr this june.  the behaviors have gradually gotten worse
in the past few months.  I am pregnate and due in sept.  could she sense
this and it be a part of the issue??

her behaviors towards us is pretty much the same.  she is not at all
agressive towards me or my kids.

thanks for any help you can give me.

Love, laughter and prayers,
NIKKI