From:
Tricia Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 00:07:08 -0500
Hello all.
In true spirit of Thanksgiving, I wanted to give thanks for a few things.

I am thankful for my three beautiful dookers.  they bring me more joy than
I could have ever imagined before I got them.

I am thankful for people like Rev. Sims and Sandee.  Even though I might
not agree with some of the things they believe, knowing that there is
someone out there who will care when I am greiving is a great comfort
to me.  I am thankful for everyone on this list, and the knowledge they
have, and their willingness to share that knowledge.  Without people like
everyone on this list, my girls wouldn't be as well taken care of as they
are.  Thank you everyone.

I hope that everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving.

Sincerely,
Tricia
and her three girls, Bella, Shirley, and Kayla