Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:51:45 EST
I hear alot of people with suggestions and ideas on how to solve the
mr.doug ferret situation,BUT come on there are plenty of people in the
area to get something started .I want some of the people aware of the
situation and with some info to contact me

I am located in Birmingham Alabama but I can guarantee that even from
way down here I will get the ball rolling ,I need address of the
breeder,name, app how many animals and anything else that you feel or
think I need to know,I not saying I can or will be able to fix it but
if nothing else I can diffently cause the right people to get involved,

Sincerely,
James Barr
Zilla's Fuzzy Friends Ferret  Rescue and Shelter  [log in to unmask]

\(_   \(_