From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 03:33:20 -0800
I offer my congratulations to little Selena on her promotion to the ever
sought after position of Guardian Angel Ferret!!

Tho we will miss you and your parents will miss you most of all we
understand that it was your time to take this voyage.  We left behind are
sad at your leaving and we will try to comfort your parents in any way
possible.  Hang in there guys for well I know how you are feeling right now.

      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House