From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2013 07:42:48 -0800
Today is the best day to do a good deed. From now til sometime in
April -- maybe the 28th, the animal rescue site is running their
shelter challenge which awards some big bucks to shelters that receive
the most votes. I have been voting for ferret shelters listed over the
past couple years--every single day I can vote. Please help our fellow
ferret folks get some money by clicking on to the site and following
directions to the shelter challenge. Our dear friend Beth Randall and
her over 300 critters at Critter Camp are again trying to win the
challenge. It really is easy to do. For ease once you pull up the site
and hit shelter challenger you can just fill in IL for the state,
German Valley for the city and her info will come up. Please help Beth
provide for all these great exotic animals she and her team support.
Sit is provided below. No money involved, simply about one minute of
your time.

Thanks. cr

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3