From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1993 10:53:17 -0500
>Date:   Sat, 16 Jan 1993 23:42:00 -0500
>From:   [log in to unmask] (Roger D. McMillian)
>Subject: Re:  Ferret List Issue 400

>Persons wishing to take part in the survey should write to :

>Greater Chicago Ferret Association
>P.O. Box 7093
>Westchester IL 60154-70943

>PLease include a S.A.S.E.
>re: National Domestic Ferret Census

    Sorry if I seem ignorent but what does S.A.S.E.
    stand for? If it is some form of registration
    How do I get one?

    Brad, Sebastian and Mako.

["Self Addressed Stamped Envelope".  In otherwords, supply them with
an envelope with your address and a stamp on it.  Thus they only have
to put something in it, seal it, and drop it in the mailbox.  Instead
of buying a stamp and envelope, and writing your address on it (providing
that they can read your handwriting ;-)  You make them yourself.
As you can imagine, though, SASE is difficult for a foreigner (;-) - I'd
have to buy a postal money order, and the recipient would have to take
it to a post office to exchange it for a stamp.]