From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:53:41 -0400
For sure I expected a kit ferret to grow. But for sure I never expected
a ferret to grow as fast or as big as what this guy has in the 4 short
weeks I have had him! He now weighs a full 3 pounds and is still
growing! At this rate I expect him to top 110 pounds by the end of the
year. He eats well (duh) and is active as they get. Having a kit ferret
sure is great after all those rescue 'old' guys. Nothing at all wrong
with a rescue ferret but a kit ferret also is very sweet to have.

I tried to give him some bandits treats but he turns his nose up at
them, totally ignores them. He prefers those Rottweiler parts the
best but sure makes an awful noise getting those parts off the dog

It totally amazes how much and how fast this little critter has grown.
I walk down the hallway and he follows my every step. I can hear the
pitter patter, more like the stomp thump of Jeep running behind me
catching up. He gets into everything like the way a ferret should and
has found ways to get into things I thought were totally safe from him.
Nothing could be further from the truth! Is like I have said many times
in the past, if a ferret wants to get at something, for sure it will
get there. Jeep certainly has done that! Ha!

Gordon and Jeep

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL