From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 17:12:18 -0400
Hi all--
In a month or so I'm packing up with the ferrets and moving back to
Massachusetts, my home state.  Since I'm currently in Canada, this means I'm
taking the kids across the border.  I know this has been discussed many
times, but could anyone let me know what the current regulations are for
bringing ferrets into the States?  If anyone could give me a specific
regulation or piece of legislation to refer to, that would be great-- it's
probably not something the border guards deal with that often.  They'll
probably be more interested in my U-Haul full of stuff anyway-- how come
NAFTA never benefits us little people?

Thanks for any advice,
Regina