From:
David Eckard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:44:02 -0500
Dear list,

Being a new subscriber I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself
(and my fuzzy) to you all.  I recently brought home a gorgeous sable
kit - Cupid.  I had ferrets when I was a kid, and am so thrilled to once
again have a fuzzball in my life.  Cupie is an only ferret for now; maybe
later we'll look into adopting a shelter ferret.

I'm so glad to have found the FML and many other wonderful ferret-related
websites on the net.  and I hope to meet some of you in person at some of
the upcoming ferret events in the mid-Atlantic area!

Cheers,
David - and Cupid the Wonderferret