From:
Katherine Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1993 15:17:52 -0500
The following is a message I was asked to pass on by Micki Wingate,
president of the Great Lakes Ferret Association.  She does not have a
modem and can't pass it on herself, and has asked that it be distributed
as widely as possible.

Katie Fritz
Small Mammals Section Leader/CompuServe Pets Forum
Internet: [log in to unmask]  CIS: 71257,3153
   ---