From:
"Anthony D. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 23:05:21 -0400
Hello,

First I'd like to think all of the responses I have received when I have
asked for help.  Now, I hope I can help you.  I've seen several questions
about the new flea control products so I listed pros and cons and decided to
try Frontline.  So far the pros to this one is that it can be used on dogs,
cats, puppies, kittens, and ferrets.  It also claims to last up to 3 months
and is waterproof (Advantage isn't!!).  The only con is it comes as a spray
where the others are tablets or one drop doses.  I would not recommened
Program and if you don't wash your animals but once a month than you'd want
to try Advantage.  I on the other hand have two dogs, a cat and one ferret
that would stink up the house if I only bathed them once a month.  I applied
the spray on today (every part of the body) on my dogs and ferret (the cat
is under the weather).  Within 2 hours it claims to kill 97% of fleas and 24
hours 100% and also repeals ticks.  I will give youa update when I can start
to notice any change.

Also another product I would recommend is called Odor-ban, it is a odor
controller and disinfectant.  I have used this product for over 2 years now
and love it.  It will work miracles for you.  I use it for laundry purposes
to wash bedding and dilute it with water to clean up living areas and those
little messes that can occur.  I get mine at Sam's Club warehouse.

Bye,
Rhonda and the gang