From:
MIKE AND DEBRA TAYLOR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:13:27 -0400
I am looking for a recipe to make my own food for older/sick ferrets.  I
know to use whole chicken, ground up, but what else goes in the mixture?

Thanks,
Debbie/Mike Taylor and all of our fuzzies:
AC, Baby Girl, Bonnie, Bud, Butch, Cocoa, Eeeks, Izzie, Lady, Nipper,
Peanut,
Pinky, Precious, Pup, Rascal, Rocky, Sable, Smidget, Smokey, Stinky, Tramp.
Mr. White and Zip.