From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 17:18:15 -0600
Hello Everyone,

This is the last reminder!!!!

Next weekend, Saturday November 8, is the date for the Mid Mo Mini FML bash.
No specific time, just show up and have fun.

So far, there may be around 43 ferrets here.  That is just the ones I know
about!  LOL!!

If you can, drop by.  All are certainly welcome, as everyone wants to meet
as many fellow FML'ers as possible.  It will be a fun time, lots of crazy
folk and crazier ferrets!!

Mo' Maggie and the Mighty Mid-Missouri Mustelid Mob
--
I stop and wonder, sit, sun on my face
of tears and woes life visited upon me

M. Merchant