From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 17:12:06 -0800
        Dear  Greg;

I'd QUICKLY get hold of the exterminating company & find out what they
used...  Most vets can give an antidote pretty cheaply considering he's
suffering right now.  This guy is not only your friend, he looks to you to
help him as he can't help himself with things like this in our human world.
The answer should be simple & quickly had.  You also might give him fruit
flavored Pedialite or local store cheaper imitation to help him flush out
whatever is in his system..  The more fluids thru him, I would think the
better, but please see a vet, it should not be much more than the cost of a
good text book, certainly your friend is worth more than that....:))

Take care, Gary

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.