Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 10:48:16 EDT
Hello all,

I just wanted to thank all of you who took the time to respond to my post
about Jasmine's swollen vulva following her adrenal surgery.  I did find it
very interesting the variation in the responses I got.  A couple of folks
said that they saw improvement (decreased swelling) as early as the day of
surgery, and reports varied to taking as long as three months to see any
noticable decrease in the swelling.  So, apparently this is a very
individual thing.  Just thought others might be interested in what I've
learned.

Thanks again to all, Lucie

                        @-"-@
                    o00 -\o/- 00o