Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 00:12:47 -0500
Before you read further, especially if you are Wolfy or prone to leaks,
please consider putting on a pair of depends.

I would like to say that my ferrets have teamed up with the ferrets
of my photographer friend Ina, to travel Ontario, Canada and pose for
these amazing photos! They have honed their chess skills and taken the
game beyond the backyard. (On a sadder note, they have given up playing
checkers). I present to you our ferrets in 5 beautiful photos that will
be featured in greeting cards as a SOS fund raiser. The cards are 4.2 x
5.8 inches, no border, and blank inside so they are suitable for every
occasion. We plan to retail them for $12.50 for a pack of 5, or $10 per
pack if you purchase 2 or more packs.

Please put down your drink.

To view the photos and help SOS estimate how many cards they should
order, please click the next link and fill out the survey. Again, a
warning, some of the images may be amusing.

http://www.knottyturtles.com/SupportOurShelters/survey.html

Thank you for your kind attention.

Selina, Mochi, Jolt, Cola & Aurum