From:
Laura Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 23:28:38 -0500
Yes it is us once again. We have a question and a couple of comments today.

First, one of yesterdays posts was about clumping litter.  Is it safe?  I
thought that if it was inhaled it could cause damage to the nasal passage
and to the lungs.  Is that true or have there been any instances of this
happening?

The post about a fert parent putting up a curtin around the litter box for
privacy made me LOL and for quite a while.  I kept imagening different
scenarios to how it all came about.

Fake pooping.  Tavi is the queen of it.  I also wait for the fuzzies to poop
after waking up before I let them out.  I'll tell her "Go poop, go poop then
I'll let you out."  So she'll go get in the box fake for a little bit and
come back to the cage door to be let out.  That worked a few times til I
caught on.(Stoopid Hooman)  Now on occation I'll have to tell her to go do
it 5 or 6 times because she thinks I'm still a stoopid hooman. I have to
keep telling her "Tavi I know you didn't go, now go do it for real." "Stop
faking Tav go poo!"  I don't mind having to tell her several times because
it always gives me a good laugh.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading..
Laura and The Troublesome Trio... if we weren't any trouble she wouldn't
have any fun!