From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:23:04 -0400
>I just tried Loreal for kids 2 in 1 and their conditioner.  And it seemed
>to work great she has no rashes at all (all though it's safe enough to use

I've been using the Johnson and Johnson "no tears" baby shampoo on our
ferrets since the beginning of the year.  It does a nice job and is pretty
cheap.  Plus with having a baby at the beginning of this year, I'm always
sure to have it on hand!

-kim, squirt (wake me up when it's over), pippi (meep-meep-zip-tang!),
 atlas (KIbBleS -N- bItS!), jinx (kissey-bug), and rosie (terror of tiny
 town)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.