Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:02:59 EDT
>From:    "Brenda S." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret program
>
>Yeaaahhh, I'm such a proud momma! My husband Terry was shown twice in
>the show, they must have been impressed by his size, lol (sorry hon)
>and that was my Sox with just the top of his champagne head poking up
>out of the sleeping bag near the end. That is soooooo cool! Along with
>seeing Peg throughout! You go, girl!!!

Hi,

I really loved the show too! Hey Brenda! I saw Terry too! The only
thing like somebody mentioned was they could have shown a little of
the "pooper scooping" :)

I have to brag a little too...Peg, you did a wonderful job! And Pam
too, I was standing right there after you got that love bite. It was
very cool to see alot of my guys relatives. We saw Olivers' brother
Oreo, the black sable at Pegs house. Riley saw not only his Aunt, the
champange with Pam who won her class, his grandama and he saw his great
grandpa, the great Gisborne's Zen. (who has since passed after the show
was filmed) And my Lacy saw her daddy JBF's Mojito!

And my little screen time....the back of my butt!! And my two (at the
time, now we're five) peeking out of the cage. When I was checking in
at the show. Again, well done.

Joan and the 5 Fuzzies