Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1993 20:42:54 -0400
Intertesting information about the ferret being claustrophobic.  My ferret,
Phyleaux, also has an interesting fear--he's quite acrophobic.  I don't
know where he developed this fear of heights, but for some reason, he is
truly terrified of anything over about 18" high.  He will spend 15 minutes
just trying to build up the courage to jump off the couch, and beds are
really scary, and the table completely freezes him up...  Odd thing is that
he will CLIMB anything possible, and then when he's done exploring, he makes
this really pathetic show about getting back down again.  I started ignoring
his amazing pathos about the couch and bed, but the table makes him so
wacko that I have to help him down every time.

Any other rather human-esque ferret fears out there???

YoungBear