From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 12:56:04 -0700
I have been reading all of the responses to the Jack Hanna appearance on
the Larry King Live Show.  I hope everyone is also contacting Mr. King with
the same comments.  Mr. Hanna is not an expert.  He runs a zoo and that may
make him a good business manager, but not a animal expert.

Some people who are more fimiliar with Jerk Hanna's past comments know he
is an idiot.  Even in his videos, he looks terrified of most animals.
Complains when he gets dirty, messed, or the animals show him up.  I have
seen outtakes of some of his videos and he is a pompous ass (no disrespect
to the Donkey family intended).  As a teacher, I refuse to allow his videos
to be shown and verbally voice my objections when another teacher tries to
show them.

He has an open HATE and PREJUDICE for Domestic Ferrets.  His ignorance of
the animals is so obvious.  It makes me want to puke when he is asked any
question concerning them.

Now someone published something bashing good old Marlin Perkins and Jim
from the Wild Kingdom Days.  Granted, some of their stuff was staged, (its
Hollywood for goodness sake).  But, they never ever bashed an animal the
way Jerk Hanna has.  Oh, yes, Jane Goodal was a fine person.  And she
should be respected for her work she did.  But, that is not the point here.

The point is Jerk Hanna must be stopped and corrected.  The way we can do
this is by contacting Larry King and other shows (Jay Leno, David
Letterman, Conan O'Brian, etc) that pay this jerk to come on their shows as
a "expert" on animals.  Stop buying his stupid videos.  Write letters to
stores that sell them, the stations that run his ads, etc.

If you are not sure you want to stop Jerk Hanna and you think this was just
a one time incident, go to the library and read his animal book about pets.
Read the pages about Domestic Ferrets.  If those two pages don't make you
sick to your stomach and want to scream.  Then turn in your fuzzies at the
door.

Lets stop this jerk before he does anymore damage.  And for those of you
out there who like criticize others on the FML, get your facts straight
before you do so.  If you put half the effort into standing up for Domestic
Ferrets as some of you do bashing others on the FML, there would be no Jerk
Hannas out there.

Rick
United Ferret Organization
808 E. 9400 S. #150 Sandy, Utah 84094
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.