From:
Tara Elmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:53:16 -0500
Hello!

A couple weeks ago I wrote in requesting advice for my niece's tiny
albino baby, Jynx.  And with that we were able to find a great vet and
feel better prepared.  Jynx went into surgery this past Wednesday.  Only
her left adrenal gland was affected, and the surgery was a success!  The
next day the vet told my niece she was doing very well for a 1 lb ferret.
Later that night my niece said that Jynx was a little sleepy but wanting
to get out and play nonetheless.  Apparently nothing is going to keep
that bundle of energy down.  Looks like she will be living up to her
nickname before long- White Lightening!

I can't tell you all how much I appreciate you guys taking time out of
your busy lives to help.  Thanks again.

Tara E and Princess Peapie