From:
Sterling Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 18:25:35 +-1200
I have been behind on reading these things as my modem died but now I am
connected again and appauled at you kids.  Generally I think that good
things happen here but this Marshall Farms bickering is ignorant.  I had a
Marshall Farms ferret, she was my child and she died of adrenal disease.
They arent real popular in my book but that is neither here nor there.  The
issue here is accountability.  Someone said that large corporations dont
have to have accountability.  That is B.S.  We are holding cigarette
manufactureres accountable for the millions that die of lung cancer.  We are
attacking the makers of breast implants for killing women.  We as a society
demand accountability.  The issue here is that the ferrets cant sue Marshall
Farms themselves.  They need advocates.  As people owned by ferrets it is
our job to be their voices.  If you believe that Marshall Farms should be
held accountable for ferret health issues .  DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT..... If
you dont then dont participate.  The arguing will not bring back our dead
babies.  It will not change Marshall Farms.  It will not do anything but
really piss everyone off.  Its a simple solution as Fml ers we are divided
into three groups.  Those who want to change Marshall Farms practices and
procedures, those who dont think we can or dont want to, and those who dont
care.  So Pick a camp.  No need to argue, and then do what you feel is
right.

Sterling
Lydia at the rainbow bridge
Marmel