From:
Cherie Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:05:53 -0400
I had to laugh when you talked about the ferret who would fantom poop just
to get a treat.

Rocky my sable female and Bear my albino male have to go potty for mommy
before they can come out to play.  I have a litter box in their cage and
one on the floor outside the cage.

Sometimes Rocky does not go when she is in the cage and I know it so after
she has been out for a minute or two I do a potty check.  She knows what
this means and if she dosn't have to go she will back up, lift her tail and
get that look on her face like she is going potty and then leave.  I can't
tell you how many times I look and she has done absolutly NOTHING.

She has me trained dosn't she?