From:
Sergio Coccia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 10:27:37 -0500
Kitty litter
Hi,
I had the same problem with clumping litter so I switched to sand and Slinky
wouldn't touch it. I switched to a non-clumping mixture of paper and clay.It
works great and doesn't stick to her butt. Try switching to a brand similar
to that of what Jitterbug is used to and then this might help. if the
redness has gone away then I don't think there is anything to wory about.
But maybe you should call your vet for advice and she what she/he says.
Bye For Now
Vanessa and Slinky

PS How this helped a little

baby beat-up
Hi,
I'm not an expert but I don't think the older ones want anything to do with
the baby.  You've already figured that one out but I don't think they will
ever get along.  I think the best thing to do is give the little baby to
another home.  I know how much that will hurt but I think it's the best for
all three ferrets.

Bye For Now
Vanessa and Slinky