Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:03:13 -0800
Hi all

Well I had fun watching da through da Reflecting Pool on saturday.

A little girl named Podo came in today.  I had Phoebe, Joey, Oliver, Coco,
Humprey and Chandler her to meet her.  I introduced them and they seemed
to get along well from da start.  She said she couldn't tell them anything
about their home as she never got to see it much.  They took her off and
gave her da tour of da place.  They showed her all da sights and
attractions.  Then they took her over to da Tube Park where she got a
chance to learn about tubes and seemed to enjoy herself just running
through da practice tubes.  She wasn't very good at it but she will get it
as she gets more practice.  She went over to watch da races and pick up
some pointers.  She said she feels better here and she said she is sorry
she couldn't stay.  She said she will hang with her new friends til you
get here.  She said to send her luv for trying and a few kisses.

I looked up both Natasha and Sylvi da puter thing.  They were together
over at da Tube Park in da tube races and also watching when they weren't
running.  They were not doing to badly at it either.  I gave them your
message and they were happy to hear from you.  They said they have missed
you a lot as their friend on earth when they needed one da most.  They
said they thought of you as their mommy even though they had been to many
homes there.  They said they were content here and were trying to keep
buzy while they waited.  They also said to send lots of luv and kisses and
hugs to their mommy.

I looked up Maximilian in da puter thing.  I went over to talk with him.
He waz over at da Crazy Kars having a race.  I waited til he waz finished
and we sat down for a talk.  I gave him your message and he said dat it
sounded real nice there and he is glad he will be there waiting for you on
earth as well as here.  He said dat he missed you a lot to and had been
keeping an eye on home through da Reflecting Pool.  He is content here as
there is bunches of stuff to do while he is waiting.  He said to send lots
of luv to you along with hugs and cuddles.

I looked up Booger in da puter thing.  She waz over at da club den doing
some club things I guess.  I waited til she came out and had a talk with
her.  I gave her your message and she said dat she missed you bunches too.
She said dat she had met up with da club members here and waz doing a lot
of stuff with them.  She said she waz buzy with dat and da time passes
quickly when you have something to do.  She also has lots of entertainment
as all work and no play makes a dull ferret.  She said to send her luv and
kisses to her mommy.

I am headed back to da Reflecting Pool to see what I can see.  Gottoa go.

Bye BYe
Sandee