From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 14:14:05 -0400
I am sure I speak for many of the people on the FML who struggle with
mental illness when I say that this video was *profoundly* disturbing.
As a result of having watched it, I have had suffered a setback, and
have had to increase the dosage of several of my medications. The
dishes are piling up in the sink, the laundry is overflowing, and my
husband has been having to cook for himself. I dread having to tell my
editor at Ferrets Magazine that I will be unable to submit my regular
column this month.I am in no condition to go back to work yet. Every
time I close me eyes I see that un-natural little disembodied head
jittering over the keyboard, straining to lick the microphone. And I
have to take another pill. And lie down some more.

This video should be accompanied by watcher advisors of the most
serious variety. It is much tot twisted for small children, and should
be avoided altogether by pregnant women. Wolfy, you shall be hearing
from my attorney.

If you *must* view it.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_7q2mmkvyo
but remember you were *warned*. I'm only trying to watch out for you.

Alexandra in MA