Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 11:18:05 +0100
Dooks to all,

I've got behind on my FMLs recently due to a rather nasty stomach bug.
I'm worried that this could be passed to my ferts and so have been
washing my hands in antibacterial soap before opening their cage, feeding
and watering etc.  I'm also only playing with them without directly
touching them.  This is almost impossible as they are used to long
cuddles etc.

Should I ask someone else in to look after them as I'm very worried that
Eric, who already has lymphoma, fluid on his heart and is generally an
old fert could catch this?  Or is there anything else I can do?

Please email me direct as I can't spend too long on the PC (or in fact
anywhere thats too far from the bathroom!)

Many thanks,
Susan

--
No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However, a large
number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.