Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 12:21:56 -0400
To all of you who have in then past and may in the future use the iGive
charity program, I just want to say thanks.  We have been notified through
the iGive stats page a disbursement for $64. and change has been made to
Ferret Wise-- this constitutes those clicks in DEC 98 which benefited
Ferret Wise.

The continued support, by time for the iG9ive click throughs certainly
makes a difference in what we can accomplish here at the shelter.  Just
last week 8 ferrets received rabies vaccinations, health checks and
microchip ID's.  Additionally an older hospice gal had an adrenal surgery
and two weeks prior to that a young rambunctious gal waiting for adoption
was given a life saving surgery for stomach blockage, just two days after
we neutered a rescued laboratory ferret!  These monthly checks from iGive
whether they are $25 or $75 sure do help us to provide quality care
resulting in permanent placements for those who arrive.  We apprecate
greatly those supporters whether they annonymously send the SOS dollar, or
take time to help through iGive.  Together we all help give more ferrets a
better life and a safer place to live!

Thank you all so VERY much.

Alicia for the many faces of Ferret Wise!!!

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

please, pass this on!
Where Ferret Wise will receive  $2.00 for every new person who signs on,
and its totally free ( with your donation of time) to help. Thank you from
all the ferrets.