From:
for Wayne Steinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:38:33 EDT
HELP!!!

My oldest, Bandit, is going through some drastic size changes.  At the
moment he is almost big enough to stencil "Goodyear" on the side of.  He
is not gaining a whole lot of weight though.  My vet seems to think that
it may be a thyroid condition.  HAs anyone else experienced this type of
syndrome?

When he gets big, he is also a bit lethargic and can't jump in and out of
the bathtub anymore.  Then he'll slim down and be his normal self.  Any
input would be greatly appreciated.....

Wayne, Bandit, Chewy, Asia and the newest Kiwi