From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:33:12 -0500
Someone contacted me from broward county, she has a ferret she found,
has had it for 5 months, can't keep it any longer, she is afraid to let
it out to play due to the fact that her dog may kill it. Her name is
Michelle, her number is 954-430-1726. I cannot take it. I'm full & may
be closing due to the fact that not enough funds are raised to help
stay open. If there is anyone interested down her way, please call
her, she also is williing to travel a small distance to meet anyone
interested.

Also have some cute ferret ACEO pics on ebay donated by a well known
artist and also Ferret prints by Jasmine becket Griffith if anyone is
interested.

Thanks,

sue
Okeechobee Ferret & Cat Rescue

Please visit my auctions on the 1st AND 16th of every month to raise
funds. Many animals to love and loads of items.
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=store