From:
Sandy Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 21:50:44 -0600
Hi Everyone..

As the year ends I realize how much these fuzzbutts have enriched my
family's life.. they brighten a cloudy day.. and make you giggle at their
antics..

Our prayers are with all who've suffered a loss this year or who nurses a
sick little one..

I can't believe how full each little one is of spirit and personality and
life.. and how lucky we are to be able to share their lives with them..

Hobbiton- the thief of the group always ready to steal a sock.... and
another.. and another..

Banderito- The princess.. lithe lean and always willing to put the others
in their place...

Mitzi- The sweet lady.. gentle quiet.. so magic as she dances across the
floor..

Kato- The distinquished gentleman.. always ready for a belly rub and a
raisin.. so beautiful in his post-adrenal coat

Cassie-andra- Our precious girl.. each day she bounces is a little
miracle.. and i hope for many more..

Riki- The rough and tumble boy.. he really did climb a 9 foot xmas tree..
*sigh* always ready for a wrestle..a cuddle.. and a kiss..

Tambo- Gentle giant.. sweet and cuddly.. a true lap ferret..

Sammi- Ruby red eyes sparkling with mischief.. beware your nose..

Sweetiepea- petite and gorgeous.. a little albino girl that just wants to
be loved..

Gizmo- our acrobat.. jumper supreme.. climber extraordinaire..

Minerva- shy with that sweet mischief just beneath the surface..

And our Angel Baby.. with us for far too short a time and playing now at
the rainbow bridge..

Give those fuzzies an extra hug today.... the first day of a brand new
sparkling year...

We wish you and yours a wonderful happy prosperous new year.. :)

Sandy, Mike & Joseph.. and The Adams 11..