Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:27:53 -0700
I just wanted to post for a friend of mine.  He has two very beautiful
ferrets available for adoption.  They were both born from the same litter
on March 29, 1999 and are both hobs.  They come from excellent stock and
are very large, sweet-tempered boys.  One butterscotch and one chocolate.
NO SEPARATING!

He is very upset that he must part with them but they come with a deluxe
cage and all accessories.  He has had to change jobs which requires travel
and wants them to go to someone who can provide lots of attention/time.  He
is trying to do the best thing for the ferrets, so please do not be nasty
about this.

If you are interested and live in Washington State, please call Tim direct
at 253-630-5509.

I would take these ferrets myself, as they are the brothers to my little
girl, but I now have 3 and I can only have four (total).  They are really
beautiful and sweet!