From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 00:50:10 -0500
I just wanted to let everyone know that since I posted 2 days ago, about the
3 fuzzies in CA looking for a home, I've received 6 responses.  5 of them
are in CA, so now we're trying to decide who they'll go to - by location.
Rather than saying that anyone is more deserving - & how could we determine
who that is, all of them obviously care about these needy little fuzzies -
we'll just say whoever is closest.  I'm working out the details about how to
safely do this.  I feel pretty safe with everyone who's responded, but I'll
not take any chances.

One of the responses was from SC.  So we may get an adoption out of this
effort too.

I want to send a special thank you to BIG.  We all know that this
CA/Vancouver, Canada/GA connection might not have happened if not for your
dedication to this list.  3 more ferrets saved by the FML.  THANK YOU, THANK
YOU, THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart.

LONG LIVE KODO

Juliana
Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu,
Chaos, Tuxedo, Bijou, Fiasco, & Dazzle