From:
Kym Isear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:36:54 -0400
I wanted to let you all know, Oso is fine but Dr. Doolan explained why the
kidney had to come out.  Last year, Oso broke his hip.  I was there at the
time, he was in his cage in a 2 layer hammock he rolled out of it twisting
his whole body.  He then couldn't walk.  Dr. Doolan took an x-ray and said
his hip would heal on it's own.  It did, but in healing the bone healed up
with the passage between the kidney and the bladder so it created a clog
between them and the kidney filled with urine.

Please do yourselves a favor and if any of your babies get a broken bone,
make sure it is no where close to anything vital or you may be in for a
future surgery due to scar tissue.

Hope to see you at the Warm Fuzzy show in Leesport on July 24th! I will be
wearing a hand made pin saying "FML Rules!".

Kym and Kids