From:
"Jason Bolduc - Cyberstore Systems Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 12:07:24 -0800
        After reading this list for the past month I have decided to buy
2 ferrets. I do have a few questions that I need some help on, I want to
do this right :-)

        What gender should the ferrets be? 2 male? 2 female?
I am thinking of keeping my ferrets cage in my washer/dryer room.. could this be
dangerous? I will of course check for holes/cables... Am I inviting
trouble?
        What kind of cage should I buy? a very large "hamster" cage, or
 should I be looking for a "pet caddy" type of plastic cage... I'm a little
confused as too how much space they will need, I plan to only have them in there
while I am out of the apartment.

        And finally, where should I be buying these from? local buy&sell ads?
SPCA/shelters? These are my first ferrets so I would like the best chance
possible of getting problem free ferrets...

        Thank you all for your help. Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
unless you feel that this information would be useful to others on the list.

        Are ferrets REALLY as much fun as you guys make them out to be? ;-)

Jason Bolduc ([log in to unmask])
Cyberstore Systems Inc.
Global Image Services